ADSM-L

Lotus Notes agent on Windows NT changing system time

1999-03-15 17:52:49
Subject: Lotus Notes agent on Windows NT changing system time
From: "John M. Sorensen" <sorensen AT STORSOL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 15:52:49 -0700
When we run the agent it is changing the system time to GMT.
This causes all mail received during the window of the backup to
have the wrong timestamp.  When the backup is done, we start
up the Notes Administrator interface, and it resets the time.

We suspect that something is not configured right, and that the
agent thinks it is doing the right thing by setting the time,
but we want to prevent this.  Searches of the docs and old
problems came up empty.  Anybody else seen this have
an idea on how to make it quit happening?

John Sorensen