ADSM-L

Re: Client Option Set

1999-03-15 16:38:35
Subject: Re: Client Option Set
From: "Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 16:38:35 -0500
There is a client set option called INCLEXCL that I am trying to use.
Normally you would just put EXCLUDE <FILESPEC> or INCLUDE <FILESPEC> in the
dsm.opt option file but I want to force it down from the server.
If I type 'define clientopt inclexcl *:\TEMP\* seq=10' it doesn't work.
If I type 'define clientopt inclexcl exclude *:\TEMP\* seq=10' it doesn't
work.

Thanks,
Mark