ADSM-L

Re: Backup Client 3.1.06

1999-03-15 11:22:21
Subject: Re: Backup Client 3.1.06
From: Rob Edwards <rob AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:22:21 -0500
Johan,

The method described by Eric only works if you are using an
ADSM server that is at the 3.1.2 level, or higher. If you are a
using a version 3 level of the ADSM server prior to the 3.1.2
level, then you must enter your nodename and password when
prompted by the Web Client GUI.

What version of the ADSM server are you using?

Rob Edwards
ADSM Client Development
(Internet: rob AT us.ibm DOT com)

Johan Poll <jpol AT NL.IBM DOT COM> on 03/15/99 08:33:20 AM