ADSM-L

Lotus-Notes-Agent: "Database pathname is invalid"

1999-03-15 03:50:17
Subject: Lotus-Notes-Agent: "Database pathname is invalid"
From: Sabine Rettenberger <Sabine.Rettenberger AT WOLF-HEIZTECHNIK DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 09:50:17 +0100
Hy,

i have problems with my Lotus-Notes-Agent (Fixtest 7A and Fixtest 8A).

Because of not enough disk-space some lotus notes databases don't reside on
the "notes-path"  d:\notes\data\....

Therefore our notes-administrator moved some databases on another harddisk
and made a "doc-link".

d:\notes\data\kg_prod\testab.nsf :                 -> is only  25 K big

     type testab.nsf:    ->  e:\kg_prod\testab.nsf           -> shows to
the real database

e:\kg_prod\testab.nsf                         ->  this is the real
database.

For Lotus-Notes this constellation works.
If  i run an Incremental-Backup with the Lotus Notes Connect - Agent, i get
the following error-Messages:

Database: d:\notes\data\kg_prod\testab.nsf
ANS0923E Database Pathname is invalid

Do anybody have an idea, what´s going wrong ???

Thank you in advance

Sabine Rettenberger
sabine.rettenberger AT wolf-heiztechnik DOT de
Tel. ++49/8751-74-1780