ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Activity Log

1999-03-12 17:25:00
Subject: Re: ADSM Activity Log
From: Gail A Johnson <Johnson.GailA AT AMSTR DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 14:25:00 -0800
I currently have a tape that was stuck in a 9710 drive - dlt7000 -- I had to
manually remove the tape from the drive -- now I have this tape that ADSM
thinks is still around and the SILO thinks it is in its inventory.

I have user requesting the tape and since we have 'lost' track of the tape --
ADSM marks it unavailable.

My question is -- how do I get this tape physically back into the Silo and in
sync.

Right now it is marked 'unavailable' -- and is sitting on top of the Silo

I tried a checkout -- no go
I tried a checkin -- ADSM said tape already in library

Thanks