ADSM-L

Re: ANR0110E during Y2K testing

1999-03-12 12:10:23
Subject: Re: ANR0110E during Y2K testing
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:10:23 -0500
In <85256731.007A23F3.00 AT loudom2.humana DOT com>, on 03/11/99
   at 04:19 PM, Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM> said:

>I got the following message during our most recent Y2K test.   I used the
>ACCEPT DATE command, and things appeared to be
>fine.

>ANR0110E An unnexpected system date has been detected; the server is
>disabled.
>Use the ACCEPT DATE command to establish the current date as valid.

>During last year's Y2K test, I don't recall this message.  I assume it's
>new with server level 3. something  (we're at 3.1.2.14).

>Does anyone know if I can assume things are fine?

I saw this also.  It seems to be new at 3.1.2.1.  I don't know what IBM's
purpose
is with this message.  I called level 2 to discuss it before entering the
accept date command.  This was on a test server which I hadn't run in more than
a month.
Everything was fine after the accept date.

IBM, what is the purpose of this check?  How does it help us?

--