ADSM-L

Re: Exclude Statement Not Working

1999-03-12 11:44:07
Subject: Re: Exclude Statement Not Working
From: "Dusedau, Stefan" <Stefan.Dusedau AT VIACOM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:44:07 -0500
Diana,

Several good responses have come through before mine, but here goes anyway.
Since you said that it works the way you want interactively but not from the
scheduler, I wonder if you ended and restarted the scheduler after changing
the options. The scheduler only reads the options at startup so it may not
have your changes in it.

Thank You,

Stefan Dusedau
infoWorks
A Viacom technology service
(212)258-6739
stefan.dusedau AT viacom DOT com <mailto:stefan.dusedau AT viacom DOT com>