ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:46:03
We've a very similar setup -- an STK 9710 with 6 drives on site, and 6
stand-alone DLT drives at the D/R site. In our case, we re-define (well . .
. delete and define) the library as a manual library, and just watch the
console messages for mount/dismount messages. If I remember the 3590
correctly, you'll be going from a multi-drive library to a single-drive
library with the 10-cart autoloader.

The re-definition needs to be done twice. You'll have to update (or build
from scratch) a device configuration file, which gets used while you restore
the ADSM database. Then you need to start ADSM and go change the definitions
you just restored.

Hope this helps --

Tom Kauffman
kauffmant AT nibco DOT com