ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:46:03

All,

Some more info.  The ADSM Server is v3.1.2.0. The client is v3.1.0.6.  They are
both NT Server 4.0.  The filespace in question resides on a Clarion array.  It
is 232 Gb.  We have not had this problem on other drives on this array.  I am
including a trace file that may help some of you more technical individuals as
to the cause.  We are seeing it take up to 1/2 second to perform a GetStreamSize
operation.  On other nodes and other drives on the same array, this operation
takes exactly 0 seconds.  Could this multiplied by 700,000 be the cause???  We
have tweaked and prodded and pulled every available tuning option, to no avail.
All the transaction paramaters, memory usage, etc.

Once again, your help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Sean M. Stecker
stecker.sean AT orbital-lsg DOT com

(See attached file: trace4.txt)