ADSM-L

Re: Where is my SQL backup ??

1999-03-08 07:32:42
Subject: Re: Where is my SQL backup ??
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 07:32:42 -0500
Steve,

Make sure you have level 1.1.1 of the SQL Agent.
(1.1.1 is PTF #1, i.e. IP21419.)

Try clicking on the "Direct Query" button on the
Restore tab.  Did you see it there?

Try "SQLDSMC /ADSMQUERYDB".  How about now?
Or better yet... "SQLDSMC /ADSMQUERYDB:dbname"
(to just query for the database in question.)

Try backing the database up interactively with the
SQL Agent GUI and/or the SQL Agent command-line.
It is successful?

Does the database name have any "non-standard"
characters that might confuse the query engine?

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler