ADSM-L

ADSM 3.1.2.0 & OS390 r5

1999-03-06 13:58:58
Subject: ADSM 3.1.2.0 & OS390 r5
From: David Ehresman <deehre01 AT ULKYVM.LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 13:58:58 EST
We are running an ADSM 3.1.2.0 server on OS390. We have been successfully
running on OS390 R3 and have been testing on OS390 R5. The testing
went ok but when we moved OS390 R5 into production last night,
ADSM has been having problems.

ADSM has been running at about 75% of a processor and responds very
sluggishly or not at all to commands entered from the OS390
console. It does not appear to be doing any productive works.

I don't know if it is related, but we also got a number of
ANR2579E messages shortly after startup indicating schedules
failing with return code 1.

Is anyone running ADSM on OS390 R5? At what ADSM maintenance level?
Any ideas?

David