ADSM-L

ADSM Connect Agent for Exchange

1999-03-04 07:01:43
Subject: ADSM Connect Agent for Exchange
From: "Hoelscher, Hans-Peter" <Hans-Peter.Hoelscher AT RI.DASA DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 13:01:43 +0100
Hi all out there,

my problem with backing up an MS Exchange Information Store still exist.
Perhaps someone can help ! Some of you tried it in the past - but the
results were always the same.

I have an ADSM Server V3.1.2.1 on WinNT 4.0 SrvPack 3 running. The Connect
Agent for MS Exchange is V1 without any PTF. The client connection
communication timeout is set to 800 at the ADSM Server.

While backing up the full information store (about 9GB) we always receive
the message :
'ANS1017E (RC-50) Session rejected: TCP/IP connection failure'.

The connection to the server is always severed after transfering about 600MB
or after 1.2GB. In the sessions menu I can see that the wait time for the
client increases up to 800 seconds and the session state is RecvW. At the
client (Connect Agent) the full backup stops while the wait time count
increases.

Our network people said : There is no problem at our net !

Any ideas ???? Thank you all !

Hans-Peter Hölscher
DaimlerChrysler Aerospace -DASA- Raumfahrt Infrastruktur
Tel.     +49 421 539 5151
FAX    +49 421 539 5698
email  hans-peter.hoelscher AT ri.dasa DOT de