ADSM-L

Re: Expire Inventory terminated due to internal error

1999-03-03 14:32:34
Subject: Re: Expire Inventory terminated due to internal error
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:32:34 -0500
Ben - The sad story you relate below is just appalling.  I hope that the
      horrendous file re-creation exercise that you were put through was just
some rogue recommendation and not the best that IBM could do, as it is not the
kind of response that any vendor should offer a customer - if they hope to
retain customers and their reputation.  You should have been offered a true
fix, or at least a development tool to correct your problem, instead of being
led down a bad path and being left in the wilderness like this.
    There are developers reading this List whom I hope will initiate action
to get this customer more appropriate assistance.
           Richard Sims, BU