ADSM-L

Re: ADSM SQL Agent scheduler logon

1999-03-03 06:31:30
Subject: Re: ADSM SQL Agent scheduler logon
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 06:31:30 -0500
Andreas,

You can either use the "/SQLSECURE" option to have
it use the userid/password of the user running the
command (if running it as an NT service, make sure the
user you have running the NT service, i.e. the "Log On As"
in the Service "Startup" panel, is the one you want).
You could also use the "/SQLUSER:userid" and "/SQLPWD:password"
options on the command line of the scheduled command.
You cannot store these in the DSM.OPT file.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM ADSM Agent Development
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

> I want to run the sql-agent under a adsm-sql-scheduler (under Nt 4.0 us)
> My problem is to "tell" the dsm.opt file - (or wherever it must be) the
SQL-user and SQL-Password.