ADSM-L

Re: More Questions on DR Without DRM

1999-03-01 11:41:41
Subject: Re: More Questions on DR Without DRM
From: Kenneth Sparks <ken_x_sparks AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 10:41:41 -0600
     Could you share those scripts?

Author:  Cyndee.L.Groves (Cyndee.L.Groves AT MAIL.SPRINT DOT COM) at unix,mime
Date:    2/24/99 4:59 PM

Ginny

We have the DRM module in place and used scripts to create a menu driven
system that allows print outs to occur.  The printouts provide them with
what is going to be ejected ( and sent offsite) then manipulates the
tapes with an internal command to eject and change the status. Then
another menu item lists what tapes we want to return with a vault
retrieve status, they in turn send it with our offsite tapes to the
vendor who reads what needs to be returned.  We then have a menu item
that lists what is supposed to be in a courier retrieve state that also
kicks off an internal command that checks in the tapes after they are
inserted.

Cyndee  Groves
Sprint  - Network Systems Services
Systems Management