ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:46:03
>We're unable to get this beasty to work as the Solaris client works.  We
create a directory in / called
>wfs.  Create a couple of other directories under that.  Then perform a dsmc
incr /wfs.  It backed up the directory wfs, but nothing under it.
>Same test on Solaris client yielded the expected result: wfs and the files and
dirs under it are backed up.
>Further, an incr / didn't backup the wfs directory or anything under it.

I've had a look at the scripts we're using. On a Solaris 2.4 system (v2 client)
-subdir=yes has been explicitly specified. On a Solaris 2.6
system nothing's been said about subdir processing. Have you tried adding
system nothing's been said about subdir processing. Have you tried adding
-subdir=yes to the backup line and see what happens?
Bob Cross.
Bob Cross.

--Boundary_(ID_yoHUDGkMY57W2bi8QHr8nQ)--