ADSM-L

Lotus Notes Agent for OS/2

1999-02-24 03:57:02
Subject: Lotus Notes Agent for OS/2
From: Stephan Rittmann <srittmann AT FIDUCIA DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:57:02 +0100
Hi all,

at the moment we are trying the Notes Agent for OS/2. The Server is a NT
4.0 SP3 with ADSM 3.1.2.13. The Notes Client is the Version deliverd with
the OS/2 Client 3.1.06.

When I do the first backup of the Notes server I get problems with some
databases e.g. the LOG.NSF.
The backup stops after a few documents and hang. When I look at the ADSM
session I see that that the ADSM server sends a lot of bytes to the NOTES
client (why that), but doesn't receive any data. After 10 or 20 minutes the
backup continues. I saw this with several databases. Has anybody seen this
behavior?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Stephan Rittmann
FIDUCIA AG, Karslruhe