ADSM-L

Re: Access to tape contents without database

1999-02-23 04:45:08
Subject: Re: Access to tape contents without database
From: fx <fx AT AXA-FRANCEASSURANCE DOT FR>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:45:08 +0100

 someone correct me if i'm wrong, but from what i've
understood, without the db, the adsm srv is useless.
that's why taking care of the db is critical.

 maybe ibm can do something, but i'm afraid it would be
expensive - money and/or time.

 amicalement,
             fx

---
fx AT axa-franceassurance DOT fr  | Chaos reigns within.
fx AT axa-franceassurance DOT fr  | Chaos reigns within.
Axa Assurances, La Difense | Reflect, repent and reboot.
Networking & system stuff  | Order shall return.