ADSM-L

Re: Antw: TCP/IP failures

1999-02-22 15:49:01
Subject: Re: Antw: TCP/IP failures
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:49:01 -0500
We have been running with COMMtimeout set to 300 for a long time with no ill
effects.
Don't know of any reason it could not be set higher if you had a
particularly sluggish client.

Wanda Prather
The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
443-778-8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think" -
Scott Adams/Dilbert