ADSM-L

Re: DOMAIN option ignored

1999-02-22 07:51:24
Subject: Re: DOMAIN option ignored
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:51:24 +0100
Richard,

saw a similar problem two weeks ago. It helped, to set the environment
variable DSM_CONFIG to point to the options file, before starting the
backup client.

--
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet