ADSM-L

Which administrator used the web-based backup-archive client?

1999-02-21 23:41:16
Subject: Which administrator used the web-based backup-archive client?
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:41:16 +1100
G'day,

We are starting to implement the web-base Backup-Archive client on some of
our NT servers. What we would like to have is the ability to determine which
administrator used the client. If we go through the web-based admin client
and then use the hot-link to be to the web-based B/A client, an entry will
be written to the server activity log when the administrator logs in. If we
go direct to the client eg http://clientnode.domain:1581 nothing is written
to the server log saying which administrator logged in. Can that information
be logged?

Trevor