ADSM-L

Re: two clients on one machine ... -Reply

1999-02-19 16:14:40
Subject: Re: two clients on one machine ... -Reply
From: Tim Rushforth <trushfor AT CITY.WINNIPEG.MB DOT CA>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:14:40 -0600
To use schedmode prompted, specify a different tcpclientport in the
options files.

Tim
>>> Kyle Payne <payne AT BERBEE DOT COM> 02/19/99 12:21pm >>>
The way in which you are going about scheduling 2 backups is not the
way we
have done so I can't comment on its accuracy.  However when we want
perform
multiple schedules on one machine create a service for each schedule
and of
course each schedule has a separate dsm.opt file.  In addition you need
make sure that you have schedmode polling and not prompted. We have
found
that only one session ever gets picked up if using TCP/IP and prompted.
However, if you use polling both schedules get picked up.

Kyle