ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: ADSM DB backups - how to expire?

1999-02-19 10:02:38
Subject: Re: Antwort: ADSM DB backups - how to expire?
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:02:38 -0500
I agree with the prior comments.

The way to track your scratch volumes is this:

q libv libname *

That will show you all the volumes in your library that are in SCRATCH
status, regardless of whether they were formerly stgpool tapes or DBB tapes.

You can always pipe the cmd output to something clever if you want to
process the output differently, e.g.

q libv libname * | grep Scratch

Wanda Prather
The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
443-778-8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think" -
Scott Adams/Dilbert