ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Actlog

1999-02-18 07:33:47
Subject: Re: ADSM Actlog
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:33:47 -0500
You can't get rid of them from the activity log.  You can eliminate them
from console though with the 'disable event console anrxxxx' command.

If you look up the disable event command, it says what you can disable from
the actlog.  It isn't much:

   ACTLOG
          Specifies the ADSM activity log. Only client events can be
          disabled for this receiver. Server events cannot be disabled for
          the activity log.