ADSM-L

Re: Starting DSMSERV on Solaris 2.6

1999-02-17 12:58:48
Subject: Re: Starting DSMSERV on Solaris 2.6
From: Mark Dyer <mark.dyer AT FLE.GMPT.GMEDS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 12:58:48 -0500
Kelly,

When my coworker attempted to start the ADSM server on our E450 running
Solaris 2.6, she was unable to get the inittab line to work.  Instead,
she put together a script which changes to the ADSM server directory,
then starts the Server daemon.  In the inittab, she added a line which
calls the script.

HTH.

--
Mark Dyer