ADSM-L

error reports

1999-02-16 11:39:30
Subject: error reports
From: ADSM <cs.adsm AT GALLAUDET DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:39:30 -0500
I am getting an error from my ADSM (AIX) Server that
VAR is running out of space. I have located the
/VAR/NETWARE/SAP.ERROR file that keeps growing big
and fast. There is nothing on this server other than
the AIX and the ADSM. I came not sure what this could
be and would appreicate some feedback if this is an
AIX or ADSM problem.  When I cat the file, the messages
is COULDN'T MAP NETWORK 1551AA07H TO A CONNECTED LAN. We
deleted the file and had to reload to get the disk space
back. Thanks in advance for any help.

Charles E Drawdy
Manager, Systems and Operations
Gallaudet University