ADSM-L

backint error br013W - no files found to backup

1999-02-15 20:01:47
Subject: backint error br013W - no files found to backup
From: "Lynch, Rich" <Lynch.Rich AT MBCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 19:01:47 -0600
We have some lightly used SAP systems which we still must backup just in
case - and we get this error message from backint brarchive if there are no
redo logs to backup, ie nothing is going on in the SAP system since the last
backup. Anyone know a way to surpress this warning or make it return a
return code of 0 so the whole job doesn't fail (we use autosys for our job
scheduler); I would like to have it so the backup job checks the brarchive
output and checks for this message, and then returns a good return code if
this has occurred, but the job fails before I can check the job output log
with a return code of 1!
(IM sick of getting calls about jobs that really didn't fail, but just
didn't backup anything.)
Thanks