ADSM-L

What does this message mean?

1999-02-15 12:04:23
Subject: What does this message mean?
From: dburdett <dburdett AT IX.NETCOM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 09:04:23 -0800
I created a new domain, mgmt class... the works. I pointed all the nodes
that we had to the new management class. Everything seemed to be going OK,
but when stopped and restarted the server over the weekend, I got the
following message for all the ADSM clients:

ANR0830W Management class TAPEMCLASS in domain GPU used by node LANGMU in
file space \\langmu\c$ is no longer active, or no longer has a BACKUP copy
group: DEFAULT management class attributes will be used for expiration.

I have no idea what this means or how to correct it. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Don Burdette
Grundfos Pumps