ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:47:37
Joel,

Thank you for the reply.  Can you please explain to me what the ACSACCESSID in
the dsmserv.opt file is for?  Also, is there any special envireonment setting
that needs to be set?

My problem is that when I define the library, with this command:
def libr red libt=acsls acsid=0
I get the following error:
ANR8444E DEFINE LIBRARY: Library RED is currently unavailable.
ANS8001I Return code 4.

Activity Log:

02/15/1999 09:24:39  ANR8856E ACSAPI sequence(1) request(0) timed out, elapse
                      time=00:10:01.
02/15/1999 09:24:39  ANR8855E ACSAPI(acs_query_server) response with
                      unsuccessful status, status=STATUS_IPC_FAILURE.
02/15/1999 09:24:39  ANR8444E DEFINE LIBRARY: Library RED is currently
                      unavailable.

Somewhere I am not configuring something correctly.  This seems to me that the
ADSM server is not communicating with ACSLS.

Thanks and regards
Gerrit van Zyl