ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:47:37
I am using an unsupported configuration in that my tape control unit is
parallel attached (i.e. not SCSI).  But the other stuff should be the same.

1) I configured the my 4 drives using smit.  Assuming you have scsi, you
would use "smit adsm_devices".
2) In ADSM, define the library:
      def libr acs1 libt=acsls acsid=1
   Pick what you want for the library name (acs1 in my case).  The acsid
   comes from your acsls configuration.
3) In ADSM, define the drives:
      define drive acs1 rmt84 device=/dev/rmt84 acsdrvid=1,0,5,0 online=yes
4) In ADSM, define a device class.
      def devclass devcart devt=cart format=drive library=acs1

Hope this helps.