ADSM-L

Re: Preschedule, schedule and Postschedule cmd's

1999-02-12 10:49:20
Subject: Re: Preschedule, schedule and Postschedule cmd's
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:49:20 -0600
     PRESCHEDULE commands are ONLY INITIATED ! prior to the scheduled event
     being started.

     I'd have to double check the postsched command behavior... we have
     used a postsched command that would ftp the clients sched.log to a
     central box so "we" the adsm admins could view them without having to
     get on the client but lately responsibility issues have been worked
     out and the client node admins have taken responsibility for what runs
     on their boxes (novel idea, huh...) and I don't believe we have any
     clients still using postsched commands BUT I thought they ran no
     matter what (success or fail)