ADSM-L

Re: Filespace Collocation Flaw

1999-02-12 10:14:11
Subject: Re: Filespace Collocation Flaw
From: "Mauro M. Tinelli" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:14:11 +0100
It might be just a phylosofical point of view. But you can look at the
collocation in this strict order:

        1 - Filespace Collocation
        2 - Node collocation
        3 - No collocation

Logically if you cannot have a "Filespace Collocation" for whatever
reasons, you degrade towards "Node Collocation", if you cannot have "Node
Collocation" ... and this seems to be how ADSM works.
How you achieve it is a matter of choice!

Yours

Ciao Mauro