ADSM-L

Re: OS2: Restore failure

1999-02-12 09:17:51
Subject: Re: OS2: Restore failure
From: Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:17:51 +0200
I had the same experience last week when we lost one of
our Os/2 servers. I eventually formatted the drive(This was
the drive that was used for file server data - no system or
application data).

I got the same errors - even if you choose to skip the file it does
not carry on with the restore. I eventually installed the NT code
on another server/mapped the OS/2 drives to NT and did the
restore that way without any hassles. I thereby assume that it
is a bug with the OS/2 code. Maybe wrong - but I didn't have
time to investigate further....

Cheers
Christo Heuer