ADSM-L

Re: Messages and Codes...

1999-02-12 06:01:15
Subject: Re: Messages and Codes...
From: Wayne Norris <wjnorris AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 06:01:15 -0500
Ernie
       The Messages V3 book GC35-0271 lists Chap 36 Client Event Logging
(4000-4999); however the messages
listed in this chapter are the ANS messages. I haven't turned on Client
Event Logging yet, but from what I have
read the ANE prefix is just given to the client messages when the ANS error
is sent to the server -- so I guess
ANS4000 - 4999 is ANE4000 - 4999 when they appear on the server.

He ponders the dangers inherent in the advantages,

and the advantages inherent in the dangers.
                                          "Art of War"
TL (444) 254-9611

"Durloo, Ernie W." <EDURLOO AT SMURFIT DOT COM> on 02/11/99 02:21:08 PM