ADSM-L

Re: V3 backup of non-local files

1999-02-10 10:07:19
Subject: Re: V3 backup of non-local files
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:07:19 +0100
Hello,

for instance we want here to only allow backup of C:\DATA directory.

So we coded the following line into dsm.opt

* removable and network drives excluded from backup (non-official)
 Test ExcludeNetworkFS,  ExcludeRemovableFS

and the following client option set:

INCLEXCL          0            No           Exclude ?:\...\*
INCLEXCL          1            No           Include C:\Data\...\*

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com