ADSM-L

Re: Trying to get ODBC to work!!

1999-02-10 07:51:26
Subject: Re: Trying to get ODBC to work!!
From: Andy Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 04:51:26 -0800
The language file for the ODBC driver is called
dsgameng.txt, not dscameng.txt. This file should
be installed in the C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM directory.
Check that the file resides there, and update the
DSMG_DIR environment variable in AUTOEXEC.BAT.
Then reboot to pick up the change.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

I am having the same trouble, so any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Jo Ellen Macko
Armstrong IT
The Armstrong Group of Companies