ADSM-L

Re: DEADLOCK

1999-02-09 16:00:17
Subject: Re: DEADLOCK
From: "Dusedau, Stefan" <Stefan.Dusedau AT VIACOM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 16:00:17 -0500
Jeff,

We use Disaster Recovery Manager on our AIX based server. We have found that
we can't do without it. It automates, documents and generally keeps track of
the process allowing the admins to do other work.

Thank You,

Stefan Dusedau
infoWorks
A Viacom technology service
(212)258-6739
stefan.dusedau AT viacom DOT com <mailto:stefan.dusedau AT viacom DOT com>