ADSM-L

retrieval of archived files?

1999-02-08 08:45:17
Subject: retrieval of archived files?
From: "Grendelman M. (Martijn)" <Martijn.Grendelman AT NL.FORTIS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 14:45:17 +0100
Hi,

On an AIX ADSM-client, I have been trying to display (and retrieve) the
files that I archived, using the command line interface. So far I haven't
been able to see anything but directories. Please tell me what I am doing
wrong...

Files are archived with a scheduled command: ARCHIVE /oracle/data/backup/;
dsmsched.log shows files being sent to the server;
"dsmc Q AR /oracle/data/backup/" only gives me a list of archived
directories;
"dsmc Q AR -filesonly /oracle/data/backup" doesn't match anything.

With the webclient, I do see the files however.

Any suggestions?

Martijn.