ADSM-L

OS2-Warp Client

1999-02-08 08:50:32
Subject: OS2-Warp Client
From: Wolfgang Herkenrath <w.herkenrath AT MAIL.LVR DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 14:50:32 +0100
Hi ADSM'ers,

I'm feeling quit stupid, because I always have quenstions, but never an answer.
I'd installed an ADSM-Client 3.1.6 on an OS2-Computer. An old Version 2? was
allready installed.
After some problems the installation was successful finished. Than I copied the
old DSM.OPT file to the directory of the new Client. After booting the Client I
tried to work with the new ADSM-Version. But it doesn't work. When I try to
start the Backup-Archive-GUI I get the message 'TCP/IP error'.
When I try to make any command via command-line I allways get the message
'NODEN NAME: P12345'. Then I can't close the window of the command-line and
allways have to boot the server.
I tried to install the Client a new time, but the same sh.. happens.
Has anyone an idea what's the mistake?

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Wolfgang Herkenrath
 InfoKom