ADSM-L

Re: Exclude question

1999-02-05 14:33:40
Subject: Re: Exclude question
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 14:33:40 -0500
Let me know if you can get the exclude.dir to work.
I have been going crazy trying to define a clientoption to do the following:

exclude.dir '\WINNT\Profiles\n*\Temporary Internet Files'

I am trying to exclude htm's from being backed up, but there are web authors
who need them
backed up across various other directories so we have a global inclusion
*:\...\*.htm

Thanks -
CR

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

Dilbert words of Wisdom:
I love deadlines.  I especially like the wooshing
sound they make as they go flying by!