ADSM-L

Re: Solaris Performance

1999-02-05 04:13:00
Subject: Re: Solaris Performance
From: James Riehl <jimbo AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Friday, February 05, 1999 9:13 AM
   =20
    David,
   =20
         The only trick is, when creating the partition with the =
/etc/format
    utility, do not include cylinder 0 (zero) in the partition intended =
for use
    as a raw partition. Also on Solaris 2.5.1 partition must be LESS =
than 2 gig
    in size.
   =20
         I apologize that information is not in the pubs. I was certain =
that
    was added last revision, but I just check and it is not.
   =20
   =20
    Thanks...Jim Riehl
    ADSM Sun Server Development
   =20
   =20
   =20
    DAVID HENDRIX <dmhendri AT FEDEX DOT COM> on 02/04/99 08:16:50 AM
   =20
   =20