ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Console??

1999-02-04 15:13:03
Subject: Re: ADSM Console??
From: Jack Xu <jack.f.xu AT BANKERSTRUST DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 15:13:03 -0500
Use the following command:

dsmadmc -consolemode

Regards
Jack

WesLewison AT winn-dixie DOT com on 02/04/99 02:55:24 PM

Please respond to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu

To:   ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu
cc:
Subject:  ADSM Console??

        Question:  Before I was put in charge of ADSM for our company I saw
that the previous ADSM manager had a console on his desktop that displayed
something like a real-time activity log from the server.  I've been looking
for the program that does this, and doing a q actlog gets tiresome if you
just want to monitor what is going on.  I know you can run the server in
the
app mode and see what is going on, but that isn't really an option.

Does anyone know of a little console app that just displays this?  Or am I
missing something in the q actlog to make it loop?

Fyi:    Windows NT Server v4.0 SP3
ADSM v3.1.2.13

-Wes Lewison
Technical Programmer/ADSM Development