ADSM-L

Re: select preschedulecmd per event

1999-02-04 10:47:39
Subject: Re: select preschedulecmd per event
From: "Kerssen, Larry" <Larry.Kerssen AT METROKC DOT GOV>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 07:47:39 -0800
I think you'd have to setup another option file on the client that has a
'preschedulecmd "" ' in it to override the ADSM server options or if you
have the preschedulecmd in you options file,  create another options file to
run your 2nd  backup.

If this is a Dec Unix client... I'd be interested in how you coded the
shutdown script for Oracle.  I'm trying to do the same thing but can't get
the Dec Unix and/or Oracle to accept any commands from the ADSM scheduler.