ADSM-L

OS2 Client V2 R1 L0.1

1999-02-04 03:17:27
Subject: OS2 Client V2 R1 L0.1
From: Wolfgang Herkenrath <w.herkenrath AT MAIL.LVR DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 09:17:27 +0100
Hi ADSM'ers,

I've got a OS2 Client in my System. At this client the ADSM-Client V2 R1 L0.1
is installed. We want to set our ADSM to passwordcontrol. When I set the
options PASSWORDACCES and PASSWORDDIR at the dsm.opt file I've got the
Error-Message 'Invalid Keyword'.
Does anyone know's, wether this Client-Version is able to work with
PASSWORDACCESS GENERATE or not.
If not, which Version for OS2-Client is able to work with this Option?
I will be happy for any answers.
Thanks!

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Wolfgang Herkenrath