ADSM-L

Adsm Client for Windows NT 3.1.06 (german)

1999-02-03 12:32:06
Subject: Adsm Client for Windows NT 3.1.06 (german)
From: Mike Dile <mikedile AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 09:32:06 -0800
Uwe,

Your note really stretches my ability to understand German so forgive me if
I don't answer all the questions you pose.

Make sure you specify USEUNICODEFILENAMES NO in your options file unless
you are backing up Mac volumes.

APAR IC21764 is open for the "active object not found" problem.  ADSM
development has written a utility to correct this problem and will release
it in the next few weeks once it has completed a more rigorous testing
phase.   I realize this utility has taken a while to release, but we want
to insure completeness and accuracy of the fix before its release.

Regards,

Mike Dile
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development