ADSM-L

AW: AIX client (3.1) not saving /tmp filesystem

1999-01-31 05:29:45
Subject: AW: AIX client (3.1) not saving /tmp filesystem
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE.CO DOT AT>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 11:29:45 +0100
Eric,
thanks for this info.

Once again this list has saved me a lot of time searching through
the manuals, redbooks and other kind of paper accumulating on my
desk (I tried but couldn't find anything).
Any quick answer I can give to new ADSM related questions gives
my customers more confidence in ADSM.

So once again a big THANK YOU to all members of this list who
take the time helping to solve my (sometimes stupid) questions.

Greetings from cold, snowy but sunny Austria
Thomas Rupp