ADSM-L

Re: Files rebinding ?

1999-01-29 15:16:00
Subject: Re: Files rebinding ?
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 14:16:00 -0600
     Did you do something like move the client from one domain to another ?
     (upd node domain=xxxxx)

     Did the client used to bind them to a specific mgmt class via an
     include/exclude statement ?

     Look over in the server when (if you schedule a daily) expire
     inventory runs... it will probably tell you something about what
     management classes don't exist for that client anymore and what they
     are becomming.

     hope this helps...
     later,
          Dwight