ADSM-L

Re: Skip for a day.

1999-01-29 10:50:19
Subject: Re: Skip for a day.
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:50:19 -0600
Short of turning off the scheduler, I don't know if there is a way to do
that.  You could probably achieve the same effect, though, if you locked the
node on the ADSM server, and then unlocked it the next day.  This would just
cause the ADSM server to refuse access to the client for that day.

ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu on 01/29/99 09:04:55 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu @ INTERNET