ADSM-L

Notes Agent error log

1999-01-28 15:49:54
Subject: Notes Agent error log
From: Steve Harrison <sharris1 AT ISMA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:49:54 -0700
Good day all ...

while trying to run a test incremental of a notes db using the ADSM connect
agent for notes, I get the following error :
ANS0931E Cannot log errors.  The message book states that this error "An
attempt was made to initiate error logging, which includes either opening
or creating a LOG.DSM file. The attempt failed. " And the remedy is to
check the log.dsm file for an explaination.  My question is, where is this
file?  I have set the enviroment variable dsmnotes_logdir but no log.dsm
file resides there ... !

Here is the command I am using: dsmnotes incre e:\notes -adsmpw=xxxxxxx
-subd=yes -full=yes
thanks in advance!
thanks in advance!