ADSM-L

RE: Reclamation Process Hangs

2015-10-04 17:48:52
Subject: RE: Reclamation Process Hangs
From: Glass, Peter
To: 'Ari Plaut'
Ari,
I've opened a PMR on this (#73550). IBM support told me, too, that they had
no similar problems in their database. They also mentioned the possibility
that this might be a procedural error, and not a product bug. They said
they'd get back to me when they've found something, but after 3 weeks, I
haven't heard from them.
Peter